Adidas Wrestling Nationals
Silverstein Eye Centers Arena, Independence, MO
April 5-7, 2019
Registration and Weigh-ins for Grades 9-12:
Friday, April 5, 2019 – 7:00-8:00 pm
(Clinic TBA 8:00-9:00 pm)
Registration and Weigh-ins for Grades K-8:
Saturday, April 6, 2019 – 7:00-7:30 pm
(Clinic TBA 7:30-8:30 pm)
- One Wrestler from each Division in each weight class in each grade will be crowned National Champion.
- The top 8 place finishers from each division in each weight class will receive awards and adidas All-American Certificates.
- Top 2 wrestlers in each weight class will receive a FREE custom designed adidas singlet to wear for the finals. There will be team awards for the top 3 teams in Grade K-8 and the top three teams in Grades 9-12.
- The format will be a traditional bracket system tournament. Each wrestler is guaranteed a minimum of two matches. There will be NO seeding – Blind draw – Weight classes with 5 or less wrestlers will be Round Robin Format.
- Challenge Matches for wrestlers who lose their first 2 matches, to insure extra matches.
- FREE CLINICS PLUS FREE EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS FOR PARENTS, PARTICIPANTS, AND FANS.
- It is the responsibility of the coach/parent/wrestler to check with your state rules committee regarding eligibility rules when participating in a National High School folkstyle tournament. Adidas does NOT claim this to be a National High School Championship event or require wrestler’s to compete in a pre-qualifying event.